Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today's Funny Story

So, I'm teaching my film music class first thing this morning and I'm going over a worksheet I've created where the students have to fill in the blanks while I talk. I've just finished the first set of blanks to fill in and like the studious teacher I am, I ask if there are any questions I need to answer before we go on. I have one student who raises her hand. Now, normally I would be expecting a request for the bathroom, or to go to the nurse, or anything else other than what the class is about. This is for two reasons: First, it's 9AM and the kids aren't up yet, and second, it's just fill in the blank. Anyway, I call on this girl and she actually has a question for me:


Are these underlined words supposed to be blanks?


I had given her the teacher copy with all the blanks filled in, instead of the student copy.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Very funny. Sometimes our brains don't work very well.

keyofdjonz said...

sometimes they're smarter than we think ( ha-ha)